Pets are always considered as part of the family and there is no need to leave them at home while travelling.
At Orpheas Resort, upon request, four legged guests up to 7kg are mostly welcome free of charge.
You will be kindly requested to respect the following rules.
- - Although there is plenty of free space for our little friend, it shouldn’t be left unattended within the premises of the hotel.
- - Due to Health & Safety reasons and ISO procedures no pets are allowed at the food & beverage departments.
- - The use of hotel sheets, blankets, towels, plates etc is forbidden.
- - A leash is required in all public areas.
- - It is your responsibility to dispose of the litter associated with your pet on hotel premises.
- - Necessary cleaning or repair charges due to pet stains and/or damage may be required.
- Kavros, Gergiopoupolis, 73007, Crete, Greece
- Tel: +30 28250 61218
- Fax: +30 28250 61007
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ΜΗ.Τ.Ε. 1042K014A0172200